THE 5TH ReUNION OF GAMBLING PROFESSIONALS
8TH OF DECEMBER 2016, NOVOTEL HOTEL, PARIS ROOM
Them: Business Efficiency in the Romanian Gambling Industry
The Casino Inside magazine continues to bring you at the end of this year too, the traditional event dedicated to current issues of the Romanian gambling industry – THE REUNION OF GAMBLING PROFESSIONALS.
The feedback received from you last year at the ReUnion of the Gambling Professionals was important, because in this way, we have learned what improvements we can make to this year’s event.
This year we decided to be more inside than usual and the themes that we will address at this business event to be covering all the issues our gambling industry and we intend to address the following panels of discussion:
- Legislation and current issues of the Romanian gambling industry. Our special guest, already confirmed, Mrs. Odeta Nestor – President of ONJN, will make a detailed presentation of the activity of the institution she represents with all the figures and information you want to know. It is good to be in there in the room when Mrs. Odeta Nestor will present the synthesis of the annual activity of ONJN, because everything that the President of the Office shall communicate represent the knowledge base you can rely on when you prepare your business strategy for next year. Obviously, the section of questions and answers will not missing either, given that at our events many operators have expressed their concerns and they have always received a response from the authorities.
- Increased efficiency for the Slots and AWP Operations. For this very important chapter we considered a more pragmatic approach, consisting in inviting the major manufacturers of machines that want to participate to a direct discussion regarding the operation of certain brands of devices. Our goal is to provide delegates participating in the event very useful and interesting information and data, which can be used in practice, by slot and AWP operators in Romania, regardless of whether they have a live casino, a gaming room or a betting agency with game machines. At the end of this panel you must be able to know how slot machines of different manufacturers perform better and under what conditions. That would be an achievement, will it not?
- Monitoring and control by CMS (Casino Management System). Within the pages of our magazine you have found during the entire year most of the big names of this market segment. CMS solutions have reached a time when they helped the gambling market to rally to the rigors demanded by the state in terms of legislation, and now operators have reached a point when they migrate from one CMS provider to another in search of the most competitive and suitable product for their needs. The testing phase is about to end, now is the time to make the best decision in relation to this sector of your business. We will seek to bring to your attention those companies with solutions that can lead to operating efficiency. The competition is ruthless.
- PR in gambling. Here is a theme for which we have tried to bring you one of the best specialists in Europe – John Carroll of Carroll Consulting. Established in 2008, the company based in Germany, managed to collect a rich portfolio of gambling companies, of which we mention: SUZOHAPP, DRGT, Apex, CPI and others. John Carroll has the expertise to provide the most interesting information in PR, tailored to the needs of the gambling companies. John studied at the University of Liverpool (BA) and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (MSc) and he has established in Germany since 1994. Our PR specialist worked many years in business management, occupying top positions in companies, with responsibilities in coordinating and managing international sales and marketing.
- Marketing in gambling. Of course, above all, we have searched for a specialist who knows our market very well and we haven’t looked for him too far, he is our friend and the friend of our magazine for many years: Andrei Frimescu – marketing & PR manager at Game World. His is known for his many years expertise in this field for, especially since Andrei occupied for a very long period of time the same important position, and then he became general manager at Casino Palace. We are confident that Andrei Frimescu will captivate the audience with his presentation.
Responsible Gaming and Social Responsibility. This panel is one that our magazine has highly promoted even from the beginning, and the collaboration with business and professional associations and Romanian Bookmakers and Romslot from the recent years have positioned this topic on top of the themes approached by our events. This time also, we will have a speaker with significant know-how that will communicate the latest news in the field. When we have more details we shall communicate them to you.
Besides a framework open to analysis and a review of our gaming industry at the end of 2016, the Casino Inside magazine aims to provide the time and place for everyone present to do business.
Casino Inside is for 7 years now, the business platform number 1 of the Romanian gambling industry. We, with all our resources, our print and online products and events, we put your business first and they have prospered and developed continuously.
THE ReUNION OF GAMBLING PROFESSIONALS has always proved its effectiveness and efficiency with the success it gained year after year, therefore, we consider that it is important for you to be present this time also at the event dedicated to our industry.
The professionals of the gambling industry in Romania are expected to express their opinions, ideas or discontents, but at the same time they are invited to bring their concise contribution to achieve a proactive framework of action, enabling all those involved in our field of activity to participate in a real way to finding the best solutions so that our gambling industry to develop harmoniously.
Rest assured that once we finalize the list of speakers and the structure of the event we will inform you in order to provide you with a better overview of the complexity of the business event that will offer at the end of this year.
The Schedule of the Event:
Time: 10:00 am – 10:30 am Coffee / Tea Break
– the first part of the event 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
SESSION OF PRESENTATIONS AND SPEECHES **
** The detailed agenda of the event and the order of speeches will be communicated on our website, www.casinoinside.ro, at the time these aspects will be finalized.
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Serving lunch in the restaurant of the Novotel Hotel
– the second part of the event 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
SESSION OF QUESTIONS AND PRESENTATIONS. DIALOGUE AND CONCLUSIONS.
In the audience there are invited to participate: live casino Operators, arcades Operators, offline sports betting Companies, online Operators, game Manufacturers, game Importers, software and hardware Providers, component and parts Providers, jackpot Manufacturers, law Firms, lobbying Companies, PR Companies, Representatives of state institutions.
Price event: €100 / person (plus VAT).
If you want to attend the event please communicate your request by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile at 0725 / 67.01.47 or 0723 / 13.25.95.