If you like superhero slot machines, then you’ll be delighted to try the new Playtech slot machine based on a DC Comic series version. Justice League is inspired by the recently released film with the same name and full of exciting sequences.
Justice League is a slot machine with 5 rolls, 3 rows and 40 fixed paylines. In the background, a well-drawn cliff scenery appears. High-value symbols are all superheroes, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash. Low-value symbols are the different superhero logos, such as a bat and Superman’s “S”. The wild symbol of the slot is the “JL” logo and can replace all other symbols except the scatter symbol. The latter is given by three different boxes, red, white and bronze. They can land on rolls 1, 3 and 5 and are the key to the main bonus sequence.
During any spin you can win a Superhero Re-spin. A roll position is highlighted by a red border and if a superhero symbol arrives there, it automatically becomes wild. This can be repeated up to 5 times, and the gain generated by all 5 wild symbols is huge.
You can get free spins when scatter symbols stop on rolls 1, 3 and 5 at the same time. There are 6 modes of free spins in total, corresponding to each of the super heroes in the game.
- The Flash – you get 15 free spins during which superhero symbols can turn wild when they stop in the box.
- The Flash – you get 12 free spins during which superhero symbols can turn wild when they stop in the box and an extra box can be added to the rolls after a spin without transformation into a wild symbol.
- Aquaman – you get 10 spins during which, whenever a symbol goes into the box, all other appearances of this symbol on the roll will become a wild symbol.
- Wonder Woman – you get 7 spins with up to five frames of sequences added to the rolls at each spin, and each time a superhero appears and goes into the box, the rest of the symbols with this hero turn into a wild symbol.
- Superman – you get 5 spins on a giant 2 × 2 box on rolls at each draw. All the superheroes that appear become a wild symbol.
- Batman – you get 2 spins in which any superhero that goes into the box, turning all the superhero symbols on the rolls into wild symbols.
The soundtrack, the music and the sounds of the game are quite attractive and keep you on the edge, even at the risk of scaring you sometimes, that is how well done they are.
Like the other DC Comic series slot machines, Justice League is connected to DC Super Heroes progressive jackpots. You can get into the jackpot anytime, of course, and the more you play the more chances you get. In this case you have to find squares on a grid. Each square can turn into a different color, and each color is one of the four jackpots. When you find three of the same color, you win the appropriate jackpot (Grand, Major, Minor or Mini).
In terms of stake, it is between 0.40 and 2.000, reasonable for any type of player. The maximum payout is 750x when you get five wild symbols on a payline. Batman can pay up to 500x, Superman up to 400x, Wonder Woman up to 300x and Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash can pay up to 150x.
Here is how I played, the chosen stake (total bet) being 1.20.
Some draws (over 30) in which we have earned only small winnings, no 5x stake. The first win came in 40 draws, without being too big.
I increased the stake to 2 and we got 2 respins:
I was already up to +64 chips and decided to raise the stake to 4 to 1000, the amount I came into play with. Admittedly, I didn’t win much and I was back where I started.
I decreased the stake to 1.20, waiting to get the free spins.
After a few more spins, I raised the stake to 4 and got the free draws. Yes, I was already more than happy:
I won a total of 358 chips, more than I expected. Cyborg was profitable and friendly.
I decreased the stake again, even set the game in auto mode on 50 spins. At 1200 I thought there was enough time spent (over 50 minutes) and the 20% win. I started with 1000 chips, I stopped at 1200, enjoying my time and the action of the game.
By Mircea Panait